2008/05/30

Westward 1: Review by TonyMontana

TonyMontana's Review - January 12, 2007
Drove me NUTS, but loved it!

I don't know how many times I installed, and uninstalled this, but I couldn't get to sleep, I had to get back up and keep playing it, a little buggy here and there, but SO much fun, and the script was hilarious at times. You don't know what funny is, until you've heard the infamous Scarface line - "Say hello, to my lil friend", said with a cowboy accent :)

There are several quests in this game, where you are asked to help out some poor cowboy & family, to re-build their towns, or something along those lines.
This can be VERY frustrating, as just when you've managed to get the town up and running, a tornado will wipe most of it out, hence - me deleting this game so many times hehehe.

There are bandits to fight, town upgrades to unlock, lumber to harvest, gold to mine, people to save, fires to put out, you name it, it's in there Of course, there is a mean old end boss, a nasty Russian bandit you must defeat, who has been causing all the havoc for each different town, but kicking his butt makes up for all the chaos he causes you on your quests. If you can make it to the end, it's all worth it, great game, a big thumbs up!


This review has an average score of 3.4 - Based on 246 ratings

No comments:

Reflexive Arcade New PC Game Reviews