2008/05/30

Virtual Villagers Soundtrack

I was bored and I have just recently beat Virtual Villagers 3.... so I was thinking, everyone loves the Virtual Villagers music right? So I put together a soundtrack from the music spanning from VV1 to VV3. This soundtrack includes all of the main songs as well as chimes, waterfall, birds, and the ocean sounds too. It includes seventeen tracks total. The MP3 version is ripped at 192kbps. I hope you enjoy! I made a MP3 version and a OGG version. OGG is the original format the music comes in with the game and it's much smaller than MP3 but it is not as versatile and the quality is substantially less than MP3. I recommend the MP3 version.

Virtual Villagers Soundtrack MP3.zip
Virtual Villagers Soundtrack OGG.zip

No comments:

Reflexive Arcade New PC Game Reviews